Become a Member of Nevus Outreach Today!
Which Membership Type is right for me?
Individual membership is for any single person who wishes to register independently. This also applies to individuals within a family who prefer to make their own, separate contributions.
Family membership applies to any household of 2 or more. This may include partners/spouses, families with children, or people who make joint contributions, etc. Medical professionals will be invited to apply for Membership at a later date.
Individual Membership FormFamily Membership Form
Nevus Outreach is thrilled to be launching an official Membership Program! The membership program will be a key component in helping us serve you at a higher level; better connecting you with resources, community members, support groups, medical professionals, news, events, and more. With a clearer understanding of who we're serving, Nevus Outreach will gain opportunities for funding, more effective research, and building community connections; Ultimately contributing to our mission of bringing awareness, providing support, and finding cures for people affected by Congenital Melanocytic Nevi (CMN) and related disorders.
Here, we understand the power of community. By connecting nevus families together, we create a robust network for advocacy, support, and a brighter future for nevus owners and their families. This power in community revolutionizes the way our nevus owners live with their rare conditions. Help us grow together, by taking the step into membership!
We are excited to welcome every single individual to Nevus Outreach and are so glad to have you as a part of this growing community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Check out our new membership flyer here!
Why should I become a member?
Becoming a member is the best way to support Nevus Outreach and our mission. We are dedicated to supporting you and your loved ones on your CMN-related journey, and membership helps us to better serve our constituents.
Members increase an organization's visibility via social, scientific, and legal recognition, which aids us in grant applications, fundraising, medical research, strategic planning, and more. It also provides you with better access to communication, events, research, and other members in your area as well as worldwide.
How do constituents benefit? What do I get with a membership?
As a Nevus Outreach member, you gain an amazing, supportive community. But there are also some perks and benefits included!
Member benefits can include: Welcome Literature, Events Alerts & Invitations, E-Newsletter, Regional Group Access, Private Social Media Access, Text Notifications, Discounts (Program, Events, Apparel & Merchandise), Nevus Owner Birthday Celebration, Personalized content, and more.
Is membership free?
Yes, Membership is free. You also have the option to become a Supporting Member via a small annual fee. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely heavily on individual donations (which in the US are tax-deductible). Please consider this small fee in helping us to support you!
How do I access my member benefits?
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email with further details. Please note, you must be a registered member to gain access to private social media groups and regional groups. If you experience any issues accessing your member benefits, contact eat0@eau0eav0eaw0.
How does my membership concretely help Nevus Outreach?
- Tangible data of our constituency can be used towards funding applications and medical research
- Refined geographical knowledge better connects you with resources in your area
- Your voice has a more efficient and effective platform within the organization
- Better recognition of the incredible individuals who contribute volunteer hours, financially, etc.
- Constituency knowledge, in one place
- Build a reliable and contemporary database of who makes up Nevus Outreach!
- Better track member engagement levels
- Record volunteer roles, have a clear idea of who to turn to/rely on, better recognize volunteer efforts
- Legacy building: identifying potential new board members, regional group volunteers, youth leadership, etc.
- Membership will be a stepping stone to conducting better future medical research
- Clear & correct data management - support growth of the organization
- Geographical knowledge - support regional groups