Six Nevus Gatherings
Nevus Gatherings are in full swing!!
During non-conference years (2011, 2013) it has becoming a tradition to have nevus gatherings in various parts of the country. These mostly social get-togethers give families a chance to share stories, play, talk about the latest developments and build camaraderie around our cause.
Here are our most recent gatherings:
- March 5, 2011 in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey at the Coco Key Resort where 45 people swam, ate pizza and chatted over two days. Thanks to Wendy Kushner for planning this event.
- March 13, 2011 in Phoenix, Arizona at the Embassy Suites where 21 people gathered to socialize and hear a laser presentation by Dr. Harper Price. Thanks to Christine Melton for planning this event.
- March 19, 2011 in St. Charles, Illinois at the home of Tara and Dave Osborne, Aunt and Uncle to Austin King, where 54 people, including Dr. Bruce and Sally Bauer, gathered to socialize and eat yummy food that each family brought. Thanks to Jennifer and Brian King for planning!
- April 2, 2011 in Los Angeles, California at the Disney Rainforest Café 32 people gathered over lunch thanks to Angel Bermudez’s planning.
- April 9, 2011 in Toronto, Canada at the Local Chuck-e-cheese where 15 gathered to watch children play in the arcade while adults talked. Thanks to Board Chairman Danielle Stamatiou, for planning this event.
- May 28, 2011 in Bolivar, Ohio at the home of Robert and Molly Brown where 36 people showed for a back-yard BBQ with a giant inflatable and pool for the kids to play.
Could the next gathering be in your area? If you are interested in planning a gathering please contact Megan Fields at . She can help you gather a group of people within the radius of your home, send out invitations and keep an RSVP list. Make it as formal or casual as you would like, but most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
For more information, visit our Nevus Gatherings page!